The Rabbit Hole is written by Blas Moros. To support, sign up for the newsletter, become a patron, and/or join The Latticework. Original Design by Thilo Konzok.
- Explains his pyramid of success which outlines mental, emotional, and physical qualities essential to building a winning organization
- Shows you how to be your best when you truly need it
- Take care of the little things
- Don't be emotional
- Perfection can't be reached but it must be the goal
- Never Lie. Never Cheat. Never Steal. Don't whine. Don't complain. Don't make excuses
- Pyramid of Success
- Team Spirit
- Competitive Greatness
- Success (faith and patience needed throughout)
What I got out of it
- Amazing man with incredible principles and a proper perspective. Quit coaching at the peak of his career because he was over it and wanted to spend more time with his family
In the Latticework, we've distilled, curated, and interconnected the 750+book summaries from The Rabbit Hole. If you're looking to make the ideas from these books actionable in your day-to-day life and join a global tribe of lifelong learners, you'll love The Latticework. Join us today.