The Rabbit Hole is written by Blas Moros. To support, sign up for the newsletter, become a patron, and/or join The Latticework. Original Design by Thilo Konzok.
- Remember, success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability. You will do just fine
- You have to create your own luck. You have to be aware of the opportunities around you to take advantage of them
- Learning is definitely not mere imitation, nor is it the ability to accumulate and regurgitate fixed knowledge. Learning is a constant process of discovery - a process without end
- The problem is never apart from the answer. The problem is the answer - understanding the problem dissolves the problem
- Success means doing something sincerely and wholeheartedly
- Be a practical dreamer backed by action
- Every man today is the result of his thoughts yesterday
- When I have listened to my mistakes, I have grown
What I got out of it
- Another very nice compilation of Bruce Lee's thoughts and philosophy
In the Latticework, we've distilled, curated, and interconnected the 750+book summaries from The Rabbit Hole. If you're looking to make the ideas from these books actionable in your day-to-day life and join a global tribe of lifelong learners, you'll love The Latticework. Join us today.