The Rabbit Hole is written by Blas Moros. To support, sign up for the newsletter, become a patron, and/or join The Latticework. Original Design by Thilo Konzok.
- WIN - What's Important Now. Take care of that and one thing and everything else will become easier
- Power of attitude - what you attempt to do is determined by your motivation. How well you do something is determined by your attitude
- Tackle Adversity
- Have a sense of purpose
- Make sacrifice your ally - take pride in making sacrifices and having self-discipline
- Adapt or die
- Chase your dreams
- Nurture your self-image - a positive self-image grows out of having strong character
- Foster trust - is this the right thing to do?
- Commit to excellence
- Handle with care
What I got out of it
- Good book with some great advice. Can't go wrong following any of this
In the Latticework, we've distilled, curated, and interconnected the 750+book summaries from The Rabbit Hole. If you're looking to make the ideas from these books actionable in your day-to-day life and join a global tribe of lifelong learners, you'll love The Latticework. Join us today.