- Psychedelics open up the doors of perception, but up to us to step through
- What’s wrong with you –> What happened to you?
- Fearlessly dive into yourself and out into the cosmos
- Most common insight is that we are all interconnected
- Todays disease stems from the fact that we’re connected but can’t connect
- Shadow – the me I can’t see
- Intention acts as a sort of organizing principle
- Metaphysics eats culture for breakfast
What I got out of it
- A helpful firsthand look at the author’s experience with psychedelics and some ways to think about their role in society, pros, cons, and more.