My monthly newsletter covers the books I have read over the course of the month, the challenges I undertook as well as some other interesting articles, blog posts, interviews, tools, hacks, etc.
- Alan Watkins of Coherence has a great video on how to be brilliant every day – must get in control of physiology, emotions, feelings, and thinking in order to have any chance of changing your behavior. Part 1 and Part 2
- Two great posts by Shane Parrish on Farnam Street blog – On Leadershipand the importance of discipline
- The importance of asking, simple, short, basic questions that matter
- After spending 10 days in the countryside, the benefits of nature seem obvious and undeniable. This article agrees and discusses some of the benefits
- Fantastic talk by Eddie Jones, a rugby coach who has managed to get the most out of his players. A true leader. This article is well worth the read too
- Katie Ledecky is a swimming phenom and her mindset is well worth studying and emulating.
- Seth Godin – On Empathy
“First we make our habits, then our habits make us.” – Charles C. Nobel