The Rabbit Hole is written by Blas Moros. To support, sign up for the newsletter, become a patron, and/or join The Latticework. Original Design by Thilo Konzok.
- Patrick had 3 fears when being naked but found the opposite actually occurred:
- Fear of losing the business because you admit that you don't have every answer. Actually engenders trust and loyalty
- Fear of being embarrassed because you withhold ideas from the client. Some terrible ideas may surface but will be forgotten because of the great ideas that will ultimately arise
- Fear of feeling inferior because you show you are willing to do whatever it takes to help them solve their problem instead of trying to build self up in front of the client.
What I got out of it:
- I truly believe that with enough creativity and determination, nearly any situation can be made win-win-win. In this case, the clients were happier, the consulting firm made more money and they came up with better solutions than they otherwise might have. Powerful book and concept that can be applied to every facet of life
In the Latticework, we've distilled, curated, and interconnected the 750+book summaries from The Rabbit Hole. If you're looking to make the ideas from these books actionable in your day-to-day life and join a global tribe of lifelong learners, you'll love The Latticework. Join us today.