The Rabbit Hole is written by Blas Moros. To support, sign up for the newsletter, become a patron, and/or join The Latticework. Original Design by Thilo Konzok.
- A beautiful book based on the award-winning documentary, Bruce Lee: In His Own Words
- Yes, there is a difference between self-actualization and self-image actualization
- The past is history and only the future can give you happiness. So, everybody must prepare for their future and create their own future
- To bring the mind into sharp focus and to make it alert so that it can immediately intuit truth, which is everywhere, the mind must be emancipated from old habits, prejudices, restrictive thought process, and even ordinary thought itself.
- True observation begins when devoid of set patterns and freedom of expression occurs when one is beyond systems
- A good martial artist does not become tense – but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come
- Ultimately, martial art is the expression of oneself
What I got out of it
- A lot of rare and beautiful pictures of Bruce throughout his career and with his family. The text is mostly quotes from Bruce rather than text being interpreted by somebody who would likely distort at least part of the message
In the Latticework, we've distilled, curated, and interconnected the 750+book summaries from The Rabbit Hole. If you're looking to make the ideas from these books actionable in your day-to-day life and join a global tribe of lifelong learners, you'll love The Latticework. Join us today.