The Rabbit Hole is written by Blas Moros. To support, sign up for the newsletter, become a patron, and/or join The Latticework. Original Design by Thilo Konzok.
- Orwell does an amazing job of satirizing human nature through these animals. It is often extremely comical because everyone can relate to at least one of the characters in some way
What I got out of it
- I really enjoyed this book as it shines an indirect light on human nature and makes us question and reflect on our own ambitions and tendencies
Buy Animal Farm
- Snowball - pig who ends up losing to Napoleon (Lenin)
- Napoleon - ends up becoming leader of farm (Stalin)
- Boxer - hardest working horse, believes Napoleon is always right, "I will work harder"
- Clover - Boxer's friend
- Mollie - white narcissistic horse
- Squealer - Napoleon's propaganda pig
- Old Major - prophesizing boar
- Moses - Raven who talks about religion
- Benjamin - Donkey who does not do much one way or the other
- Mr. Jones - original farm owner
In the Latticework, we've distilled, curated, and interconnected the 750+book summaries from The Rabbit Hole. If you're looking to make the ideas from these books actionable in your day-to-day life and join a global tribe of lifelong learners, you'll love The Latticework. Join us today.