My monthly newsletter covers the books I have read over the course of the month, the challenges I undertook as well as some other interesting articles, blog posts, interviews, tools, hacks, etc.
- Memorize the top 1,000 Spanish words using vis-ed – made great progress but will need to keep working on this in July
- Learn how to balance on an indo board – took me a while to learn but got it down now and have progressed to trying to juggle while balancing
- Gymnastics exercises – inspired by Ferriss’ interview with Chris Sommer I decided to do some shoulder/hip flexibility exercises and other strength/balance exercises
- Seth Godin – The Marketing You Deserve.
- Great rant by John Oliver on how prevalent and dangerous bad science is
- After finishing Chernow’s biography of Alexander Hamilton, I listened to the now world-famous Broadway rendition by Lin-Manuel Miranda. The soundtrack is unbelievable and well worth listening to. Also, I discovered Amazon’s prime music app which is unbelievable – incredible selection for prime members, lyrics for all songs and so easy to use.
- Good, short article on the importance of being present. Mind-wandering can be considered a tax on the quality of your life.
“My tastes are simple; I am easily satisfied with the best.”