The Rabbit Hole
My monthly newsletter covers the books I’ve read over the course of the month, any essays I wrote or challenges I undertook, and some other interesting articles, interviews, etc.
- Endurance by Alfred Lansing
- Uncontainable by Kip Tindell
- My Years with General Motors by Alfred Sloan
- On a Life Well Spent by Cicero
- Working by Robert Caro
- Range by David Epstein
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
Any book, which is at all important, should be immediately re-read
- None this month
- Had my first child, a daughter! That’ll be challenging enough for at least a month 😉
- Rise Above it or Drown: How NBA Athletes Handle Pressure
- Seven Questions with Mike Vernal (The “7 Questions With…” newsletter is worth signing up for. Tons of insight in a short form interview)
- 9 Habits of World Class Startups
- Jason Witten on Teamwork and a “We” Mentality
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Online by David Perrell
- Robert Caro’s Writing Secrets by David Perrell
- Naval Ravikant on Joe Rogan
- Stay in the Game
- The Mystery of the Miserable Employee: How to Win in the Winner-Take-All Economy
- How to be Great? Just Be Good, Repeatedly
- James Clear on Average Speed and Marginal Gains
- 5 Lessons From History by Morgan Housel
Amor Fati Amor.
“Most things are good, and they are the strongest things; but there are evil things too, and you are not doing a child a favor by trying to shield him from reality. The important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil.” – Walt Disney.
To unsubscribe click here, to edit your profile click here.