The Rabbit Hole by Blas Moros
My monthly newsletter covers the books I have read over the course of the month, the challenges I undertook as well as some other interesting articles, blog posts, interviews, tools, hacks, etc.
- Impro by Keith Johnstone
- Becoming Supernatural by Joe Dispenza
- Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan, Cacilda Jetha
- Solve for Happiness by Mo Gawdat
Any book, which is at all important, should be immediately re-read
- Jordan Peterson Biblical Series – only about halfway through but really enjoying it and learning a lot
- Re-read my journal entries to see how I spent my time, where I should cut down, what was productive/fun and what ended up not being useful
- 3-day fast
- Diet tweaks after blood work – probiotics, magnesium, and no eggs for one month
- The Power of the Context – some great gems from Alan Kay
- Learning from Ron Shaich – his track record at Panera is undeniable and these quotes give a glimpse into his thought process and mindset
- Sam Altman on Productivity
- Wait But Why is one of my favorite blogs and Tim came out with a new article this month on How to Pick a Career
- Ben Thompson – UChicago Antitrust and Competition
- Amazon’s 2017 Shareholder Letter
- NYT – Can You Pass a CEO Test?
- Mark Leonard of Constellation Software is always clear, concise, and thoughtful in his President’s Letter
“You’ve got to learn your instrument. Then, you practice, practice, practice. And then, when you finally get up there on the bandstand, forget all that and just wail.” – Charlie Parker
To unsubscribe click here, to edit your profile click here.